Sunday 29 September 2013

Kate Henshaw -- "I Am Very Much Single"

Kate Henshaw -- "I Am Very Much Single"
The 42 year old actress who separated from her
husband in 2011 speaks on why she is still single
and the reason she is only focusing on her career
for now…
I just decided that, ok, it didn’t work. Next, I had
to move on. There is no need holding on to the
past – no need holding on to something if it’s not
working any more. There is no need flogging
a dead horse since it is already lifeless. And when
you decide to bury the horse, would you not
leave the grave site afterwards? You would go
now. Anything that happens to you now, that
sun would still set, another day would come. So,
it’s your choice to either be part of the living or
be in the grave yard. And I choose to be alive,
enjoy my life and smile at everything that is
happening – good or bad. As long as God is with
you, things would always be fine with you.
I’m not thinking about anything. At the moment,
I’m facing my career. If it comes, fine. If it
doesn’t come, that’s okay. It’s not the end of the
world because I’m convinced that God loves me.
Love has given me more than enough. I have the
most gorgeous daughter in the whole world.
That’s enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment