Sunday 20 October 2013

TOP CELEBRITIES ARE FANS OF LIFECELL

TOP CELEBRITIES ARE FANS OF LIFECELL
AnnaLynne McCord
Melora Hardin
Paula Abdul
Joey Fatone
Ashlan Gorse
Christina Milian
Deirdre Hall
Chazz Palminteri
Jennifer Taylor
- "Oh my God. I don’t see wrinkles!"
- "Wow! This is Great."
- "Wow! It works...What a concept."
- "This is amazing. Wow!"
- "I totally see a difference. This is awesome."
- "This is amazing. I want one for my mother too."
- "I love it! I use it all the time."
- "This really works. My lines are smoother. I’ll have my wife use it too."
- "Wow! What happened? It's great."
Jessica Chastain
- "I'll use it everyday"
The Nobel Prize in medicine
In 1998 three Nobel Prize winning scientists (Robert Furchgott, Louis Ignarro and Ferid Murad) discovered a groundbreaking compound called Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide dilates our capillaries and increases healthy blood circulation to our skin. The enhanced circulation helps bring with it a flood of nutrients saturating our malnourished skin...with new life. Our face ends up regaining its bright youthful glow! But Nitric Oxide cannot be given directly to our skin since it is a gas. Instead, it has to be produced on the surface of our skin through a naturally produced compound in our bodies called Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid. D3PA levels decrease as we age. However, a highconcentration of D3PA is included in anti-aging LifeCell. In clinical research conducted by a doctor from Yale University's Medical School, on D3PA's effects...his patients noticed a "healthy glow" within five days of application. This is expected given D3PA's ability to help produce Nitric Oxide.
A groundbreaking series of independent, published studies have demonstrated without a doubt the amazing effectiveness of LifeCell's anti-aging ingredients on our skin. Most of the research has been conducted by Harvard, Yale, Cornell and Oxford University's medical departments.
LEADING DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDS LIFECELL
My name is Janet Allenby, I am a dermatologist who has been practicing for many... many years.

I am excited to report to you that now many expensive Cosmetic injection sessions and cosmetic surgeries can be either postponed or eliminated completely because of a brand new cosmeceutical that can postpone or even prevent the need for these invasive procedures in the first place.
Hard to believe? Of course, it is. I wouldn't believe it myself, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

In all my many years of experience, I have never come across a product quite like this. It is called LifeCell — an all-natural approach to preventing the signs of aging by putting nature's most powerful nutrients to work for your skin.

In many cases this unique product can not only postpone,
it can even eliminate the need for Cosmetic injections or cosmetic surgery for many individuals whose
only complaint is the appearance lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, age-spots, under-eye dark circles puffiness and "feather" lips
that adds years to their face.

Like me, many other cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists recommend LifeCell to our patients. So please, before you come to see me or any other cosmetic surgeon, try this revolutionary cosmeceutical first.
Under penalty of perjury, we formally state that the following comments are from REAL customers and REAL medical professionals.
LifeCell is a topical skin care treatment that virtually makes your lines and wrinkles vanish before your very eyes in 17 seconds.
Plastic surgeons are worried sick about this new skin-care option slashing their business but, they can’t deny the facts.
In many cases this unique product can not only postpone, it can even eliminate the need for Cosmetic injections or cosmetic surgery for many individuals whose only complaint is the appearance lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, age-spots, under-eye dark circles & puffiness and "feather" lips that adds years to their face.
Olga's before and after
Under penalty of perjury, we formally state that the following comments are from REAL customers and REAL medical professionals.
5.0
12.06.2009
Olga Suarez, Age 87,
Former Ballet Dancer,
New York, NY
87-year-old world famous Ballerina, born during World War I says, "The Price Tag For LifeCell Is A Lot Less Painful Than An Injection!" Well, I don't have the dollars, but I did find a product that actually works. After so many disappointments, I've become a complete cynic when it comes to anti- wrinkle and anti-aging systems, but LifeCell really restored my faith.
It's a good, old-fashioned "get what you pay for" type of, all-in-one, anti-aging skin care system. That's just so convenient. Besides, the price tag for LifeCell is a lot less painful than an injection.
Colleen's before and after
5.0
05.23.2012
Colleen Graham, Age 41,
Former Fashion Model,
Former Director of Ford Model Agency,
Hollywood, FL
Former director of Ford Models who Represented Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer And Eva Herzigova - discovers LifeCell and religiously recommends it to all her models... “I'm 40, but I look and feel like I'm 28, again. Thanks to LifeCell, no one can tell me I can't look as young as I feel. LifeCell age-proofs my skin without surgery, Cosmetic injections, or a Park Ave. dermatologist. Now I look my age, the one I feel. After I started applying LifeCell, men and women that cross my path repeatedly turn their heads to check me out - and it makes me look and feel like a million dollars!"

No comments:

Post a Comment